Bruce Gibson is the founder and head coach of Bootstraps Coaching. He draws strength from wide-ranging and rich life experiences. As a corporate executive, he has held important lead positions in a variety of industries—from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar Fortune 500 companies. For more than 25 years, Bruce has delivered the impossible with the highest integrity, diplomacy, and inspirational leadership. In addition to coaching and executive leadership, Bruce is a family man, a recorded singer songwriter, and an amateur athlete in endurance races and physical challenges.
Bruce believes real growth comes from embracing and finding strength within all parts of who we are—a whole-self approach. He combines formal coach training with career and life experience, resulting in a very authentic coach-client partnership. Bruce coaches professionals in transition from where they are to where they want to be. But he is more than an accountability partner: Bruce’s technique helps clients merge their personal values and professional vision to create a compass to guide their life and career journey. His clients include high performers, middle management moving toward executive leadership, professionals seeking to define themselves and set achievable career goals, and executives getting back in touch with what inspires them.
Bruce's credentials include:
· Columbia Certified Coach, having completed the graduate-level program at Columbia University and Teachers College, New York
· Myers-Briggs Type Indicator certified practitioner
· Neethling Brain Instrument (NBI™) certified practitioner
· Specialized study of coaching adults with ADD via the ADD Coach Academy
· Associate Coach at Mumford Sole LLC
· Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)